Plurk

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Çlosing day for semester 1 year 1

Just barely 24 hours after our final exam, we were already enjoying ourselves at sunway lagoon.
We bought entry to two parks, dry and wet park. Spent half an hour deciding which park to go..
lol hey, there was like more than 15 people there.

Lai teng, victor, ying shin, elaine, evonne, georgy, chun teik, nelson, jojo, hui zhen, kim, vinie, yen fang, lilian, zoom, Isaac, Ain, aznor, and....one of my course mate i dunno his name >.<

dry park....isnt very dry...i got drenched on the second ride, and the much anticipated pirate's ship and tomahawk was....hilarious. Really. I was laughing so hard coz Isaac was screaming like a girl XD. The only tense feeling i had up there was when i couldn't feel my butt touching the seat.
BOTH straps were loose..to me lar...mayb coz i smaller frame ma...
Tomahawk was a let down coz it was over so quickly...when it went for the 360 degree, i also floated up in my seat. Aiks...ying shin, elaine and 98 also 'floated'. Geez.

I think the most wildest part was when we were in the pool. We were the centre of the attention, and when the DJ played all those hits we went WILD. But the fun ended for lagoon when it rained.

After that we had buffet steamboat. We didn't think we ate our money's worth, but we did take alot. I even saw Vi vern with his frens there.
Found out he knows Nelson. woots.
and and and...ying shin saw the cola chicken come out.
WE snatched at the cola chicken. For our group, we managed to get a total of four plates of it.
Geng lerrr....
Issac keep curi curi take photos. I'll post it up when it's ready. Haha

Was getting ready to go back when all of the sudden.....They sang a birthday song for me gave me presents....Awww THANKSSSS GUYS. I'm content with us going out like this, but you all still pakat and celebrated it with me (even though it was for a while)
I had NO IDEA.....though i did feel like they were keeping something from me...But i still love you guysss!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and kisses to all!!! muaks♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. haha..u tot i reli goin motel wid victor?? v goin out to buy d small little cake lar...haha XD

    ReplyDelete