Plurk

Saturday, November 21, 2009

2012

we went and watch 2012 at Midvalley last saturday. 98 couldn't get enought tickets for 14 (?) people in Pavilion... Thank You long and Chun teik for going to Midvalley on friday night at 11 just to buy those tickets. However.....we were seated 2nd and 3rd row!!! imagine the pain........poor cervial joints....

It was PACKED inside. Warning, this is gonna spoil the movie for you if you haven't watched it. For me, the storyline for 2012 was damnnnnn boringgg!!!!!!! It doesn't leave much of an inpression for me....but i've got to say, those effects were kinda good. I love the way the mountains crumble at yellowstone. But then againnn, the characters in it were like...omg....COCKROACHES. They just couldn't die!!!! somehow they manage to survive all of those hell by inches every single time. And i can't understand how that radio broadcaster survive that shockwave.....it should've wiped the flesh off his bones, maybe it was milessss away??? but that was too big a blast for me for anybody to live through it..(i think =)). If those characters were real, they would have died for the 20th time an hour into the movie.

To survive 2012, we have to have....i forgot the amount....12 billion dollars??? then we're safe. That's what mei yan said Aha. Many of ma frens agreed that 2012 is fantastic if you ignore the fact that they were immuned to death. Good animation~~lols...(-.-) (although some of the scenes you can clearly, obviously see that it's fake, love the aerial view though =PP)

Terrible seating...my neck agrees with that, so does my knees, coz i slumped down onto my seat so low that my knees were knocking the back of the seat in front of me. Did that because i wanted to ease the burden from my poor cervical spine. (=P)

Ended up with neck and knees both sore......'ge kiang' (pura-pura cerdik) la.....

No comments:

Post a Comment