Plurk

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

college freshmen

Sunday was registration day. It went by rather quickly..though the briefing was super boring....like NS!!!the lectures...omg...i'm still thinking about NS...can't stop thinking about it...miss it too much.

Monday, pure disaster..Even though i started from home at 7:30am, i reached my college (damansara de) at 9:15am!!! It took me almost two bloody hours to get there, unlike the usual half an hour ride. I was utterly humiliated in front of every single body. 1st day le...=.=''' Nasib baik i wasnt the only one who was late, hehe (i so bad..>.<). One international student from viet was also late...but, people international ma..got excuse..me ar...sad man..It's early morning and the traffic's already piling up!!




It's not even 7:00am yet...




Anyways, i saw someone from my NS is also studying there!!!!AIKSSS!!! But she didnt seems to remember me at 1st, she thought i was from her school =.='. However, we're not exactly best of friends...Lol..i know its kinda mean, but look at what karen said



Lol..sorry ya dude...can't contain myself,was laughing like a hyena =.=.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment