Plurk

Friday, March 6, 2009

what a drag...

I'm telling you, in any way, sitting for SPM or getting the results for SPM is a curse. A bloody curse i tell you...i'm developing insomnia from it...I was up the WHOLE night/morning yesterday, er.....today...thinking about it. Heck, i'm so into it, i dreamt about getting my results. Thank You for all the vegetables on earth it was JUST a DREAM!!!

I was at school (of course) and my friends and I were holding our results in an envelope. Sometimes you really wonder why the feelings you had in dreams are so real. This time, i was as nervous as a cat stuck in a toilet bowl.

WOOHOO!!!! I saw so many As on the paper!

I was so happy!!! happy~happy~flying~grinning like an idiot.~~*

Till i glanced back at the paper, (a move i'm 200% sure EVERYBODY will take).

The As' disappeared!!! Oh hell....It turned in a bunch of Cs' and Ds'.....it was the worst kind of nightmare you could ever dreamt of!!! -playing with reality!!!!-

Of course i'm not betting on any stakes here...but i just know my results won't be all Cs' and Ds'!!!! Noooo waaaayyy i'm even accepting it.....There are like 5 more long days before the dreaded day...it may be doomsday for some, (like me...) , or the best day in their lives.

=.=.....all i know for sure.........I'm not gonna get any sleep either tonight. GREAT...

No comments:

Post a Comment